On The Move
Carbon Silk in the Media
Inspire Your Audience to Take Action
“I speak to audiences on how to bring their ideas to life through marketing, creative living, self-development, and entrepreneurship.” Deanna Hinsz
Deanna Hinsz: Speaker
I bet you’re looking for someone who can combine their professional experience, humorous storytelling, and practical advice to entertain and inspire your team to take advantage of the latest trends in technology and marketing.
Am I right? Then look no further…you’ve found your next conference speaker!
Deanna has spoken at events of all sizes, from private training sessions to digital marketing conferences.
5 Things You Can Expect:
- A first-class, professional production. No jargon, no filler, just a charismatic presentation that your team will remember for years…because it will change the dynamic of your sales & marketing process.
- A partner in the planning process. This is your event, so I happily tailor my presentation to fit your needs and schedule, while exceeding all expectations.
- My complete attention to detail and flexibility. Communication is key, and I take pride in staying on top of the details of your event so things go smoothly.
- A fellow traveler walking with you on your journey. I love to cultivate relationships, and I’m not interested in spending just one night (or weekend) with you. I endeavor to make sure I’ve met, and hopefully exceeded, your expectations and also to see how I can support you in the future.
- I’m always up-to-date on the latest in marketing and technology. I read (and more importantly test) marketing strategies constantly so you know you are getting the latest and battle-tested advice. I get a thrill from exploring new strategies so you can rest assured I won’t ever stop doing this.
My organization had the privilege of showcasing Deanna as a speaker on email marketing and the power of having subscribers and I could not speak highly enough of her! She’s everything you want in a speaker:
1. Easy to work with. Felt like I’d known her for years.
2. Flexible!!! I had actually given her the wrong date which required a flight change among other details and she was so kind and understanding!! You don’t find that!!
3. Knowledgeable. I had several members approach me with compliments about her presentation and how much education she provided.
4. A wonderful presenter. She owned the room and was easy to listen to. Will absolutely have her again!!!
Ignite Your Digital Marketing*
Time frame: 40 minutes- 2 hour
Description: Overview of how to best use social media, email, and SEO to grow your business.
Optimizing your social media profiles (Meta, Instagram, LinkedIn)
What goes into creating compelling content
How to schedule content
How to create and manage Meta ads
Email: Turning subscribers into customers
SEO – what it means and how to improve it
* Any of these items can be broken up to individual 15-30 minutes topics
Email Marketing: Turning subscribers into customers
Time frame: 30 minutes-1 hour
The importance of email marketing
Setting up your platform for the best performance
How to segment your emails
What type of content to include in your email marketing to nurture relationships
Time frame 15-30 minutes
What is branding
The four key elements to creating a strong personal brand
Women Entrepreneurship: Pushing Boundaries & Breaking the Rules
Time frame: 30 minutes – 1 hour
Description: Being a woman in a man’s world, how we are all wired differently, recognizing our strengths as a woman, and how to break the traditional rules and break boundaries.
How men and women are represented in the business world individually
The psychological characteristics of women in business
How men are psychologically wired in business
What we can learn from each other
We’ve had Deanna as a speaker, workshop leader, and partnered on workshops throughout the year she’s knowledgeable and always a pro. I (we) enjoy and will continue to work with Deanna in the future!!!”
Let's chat over coffee, tea or something stronger.