On The Move
Carbon Silk in the Media
Inspire Your Audience to Take Action
“I speak to audiences on how to bring their ideas to life through marketing, creative living, self-development, and entrepreneurship.” Deanna Hinsz
Deanna Hinsz: Speaker
I bet you’re looking for someone who can combine their professional experience, humorous storytelling, and practical advice to entertain and inspire your team to take advantage of the latest trends in technology and marketing.
Am I right? Then look no further…you’ve found your next conference speaker!
Deanna has spoken at events of all sizes, from private training sessions to digital marketing conferences.
5 Things You Can Expect:
- A first-class, professional production. No jargon, no filler, just a charismatic presentation that your team will remember for years…because it will change the dynamic of your sales & marketing process.
- A partner in the planning process. This is your event, so I happily tailor my presentation to fit your needs and schedule, while exceeding all expectations.
- My complete attention to detail and flexibility. Communication is key, and I take pride in staying on top of the details of your event so things go smoothly.
- A fellow traveler walking with you on your journey. I love to cultivate relationships, and I’m not interested in spending just one night (or weekend) with you. I endeavor to make sure I’ve met, and hopefully exceeded, your expectations and also to see how I can support you in the future.
- I’m always up-to-date on the latest in marketing and technology. I read (and more importantly test) marketing strategies constantly so you know you are getting the latest and battle-tested advice. I get a thrill from exploring new strategies so you can rest assured I won’t ever stop doing this.
We’ve had Deanna as a speaker, workshop leader, and partnered on workshops throughout the year she’s knowledgeable and always a pro. I (we) enjoy and will continue to work with Deanna in the future!!!”
February 25, 2022 Virtual
Women Entrepreneurship: Pushing Boundaries and Breaking the Rules
- How men and women are represented in the business world individually
- The psychological characteristics of women in business
- How men are psychologically wired in business
- What we can learn from each other
- How to use those differences to create powerful results in business
April 21, 2022 Pickerington, OH
How to Turn Your Subscribers into Customers
- How to grow your email list
- What to know before you start building your email list
- The 7 steps for email marketing perfection
To Be Announced Youngstown, Ohio
DOYO Live Digital Marketing Conference
Let's Start Something new
Let's chat over coffee, tea or something stronger.